Last week I broke down and printed all the templates for the Farmer's Wife quilt. Some blocks where beyond trying to figure out. I finally got around to sewing up another group of them. Ok, I got really carried away here! Here is a sneak peak into my method of madness. That poor book binding might not make it through this experience!
Overall sewing with the templates wasn't bad. They take forever to cut and trace, but not horrible to sew. It actually is less trimming once I got going. At first they were pretty intense, then things got easier, or less stressful. Once all the blocks were laid out on the floor, I realized with only six more I have a good sized lap quilt. Six more it is!
Sew long for now,
PATCH & CHELS