Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs asked for testers on one of her latest patterns. Of course, I volunteered. The pattern is called Looking Glass and will be up for sale on her Craftsy site.
Here are some things I loved about this pattern ...
- Quick and easy to assemble,
- The whole top was constructed in one afternoon,
- The directions are for both charm squares and layer cakes,
- Directions for a variety of sizes (baby, lap, twin, and queen),
- Super easy to chain piece,
- You do not have to stop and iron frequently,
- Great way to use up pre-cuts with no plans.
For mine, I had a bunch of layer cakes with no purpose just hanging around so I settled on on Honeysweet by Fig Tree. The quilt is lap sized and required 30 squares in total, plus 1.5 yards for backing (Kona Snow). The remaining squares will get pieced into the backing. So far I really like my choice in fabrics :) Now I just need to find a backing and a binding so I can finish this one!
- Patch & Chels