Amy over at 13 Spools has given 10 quilty tips that are more aline to a confessional! They are plain honest, and I love it. She states that we all have our secrets and it's about time we start airing! I cannot agree more. It makes me happy to know, I am not the only one who doesn't do everything the correct way. Over the years I have found what I like and works well for me and my style. Here goes ...
1. I love the 80/20 batting makes the quilting pop
2. I iron with steam
3. I love hand quilting with floss, DMC usually from Joanns it's chunky. Check out my tutorial
4. I never pin and when I do they get run over ... every time
5. My favorite thread is from Connecting Threads
6. Never have squared a quilt
7. Anything wonky is annoying
8. I am terrified to take a class from a professional, as they will judge ALL that I do wrong
9. I am also terrified of curves
10. I hate batiks
There I said it ... you can agree to disagree on any of them! It's all about our personal styles :) What are your quilty tips and confessions?
Sew long for now,
Patch & Chels